Travel OT companies
We LOVE our travel nurses and therapists, and we're not afraid to show it!
When you join CoreMedical's travel nursing or allied travel family, our recruiting team takes the time to get to know you and learn what's most important to you. That's why our traveling nurses and therapists enjoy the following perks:
- Weekly Pay With Direct Deposit
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
- Free CEUs - Online and Unlimited through CE Direct
- Tax Free Per Diem for lodging, meals and incidentals (must be traveling away from permanent residence and qualify per the permanent tax residence form)
- Free Medical Testing and Screening - we will arrange and pay for any medical services required for your assignment, such as physical, TB test, titers or vaccinations
- Comprehensive Day 1 Insurance Benefits
Love these benefits? Call 800-995-2673 x2000 to join CoreMedical’s travel nursing and allied family today!
We were just named one of the Top Ten Travel Companies by Highway Hypodermics!
What our traveling nurses and therapists say about us:
"My travel recruiter is always honest, available, prompt, understanding, supportive, and caring. I'm also very pleased with Core's supportive team (payroll, housing, credentials, etc.), who work quickly and effectively to minimize any concerns on my part. I look forward to traveling more with CoreMedical Group!
–Diane P., Traveling Speech Language Pathologist
"I have worked with a number of agencies and the team at Core has far surpassed my expectations! You guys do a wonderful job and it makes me very comfortable to travel with you!
-Christie V., Traveling Registered Nurse
"Truly the best travel company."
–Cynthia K., Physical Therapy Assistant
“This will be the second year I'll attend the annual Club CoreMed trip to the Caribbean. Last year I got to have fun at a 5-star resort with 200 of my fellow traveling nurses for 5 days in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It's not hard to qualify for the all-inclusive trip, and the more points you accrue, the cheaper it is to bring a friend with you. I can't wait to attend again this March!”
–Mary M., Traveling Registered Nurse
What makes us different?
There are many travel nursing and travel allied health staffing recruiters out there. It’s important for you to choose the right travel nursing or allied health recruiter to save you time, money, and help make the process as smooth as possible.
So what makes our travel nursing and allied recruiters different?
- We put you first and treat you like family.
- We offer the best benefits package in the industry.
- We help you through the entire process of travel nursing and travel therapy. We'll assist with your application, licensing, housing, and even the simplest things, like recommending fun places to visit in your new location!
- We’re with you every step of the way! You can contact us at any time throughout your travel nursing or allied contract if you have any questions or concerns.
- We’ve been placing nurses in new jobd since 1989 and have extensive knowledge and experience in the travel nursing and allied industries.
Join our travel nursing and allied family and we’ll find you the travel assignment of your dreams! Call 800-995-2673 x 2000 to learn more!
Join our talent community to learn more about travel nursing, travel allied, Locum Tenens, and permanent opportunities in your area. Be the first to learn about the latest healthcare positions nationwide. It takes less than a minute!
Travelsox TSS6000 Patented Graduated Compression Performance Travel & Dress Socks With DryStat OTC Pairs, Navy, Small
BRICA Fold N' Go Travel Bassinet
Baby Product (Brica)
The Everything Etiquette Book: Mind Your Manners, with Family and Friends, Announcements and Invitations, Business, Travel, the Internet and Every Ot (Everything (Reference))
Book (Adams Media Corporation)
Samsonite Tote-A-Ton Duffel Bag, 32.5" x 17" x 11.5" (Turquoise)
High Sierra AT7 Spinner Luggage, Boysenberry, 22-Inch
Sports (High Sierra Sport Company)
Which company produced O.T. ?
Hochschule für Gestaltung Offenbach