Travel wedding cake toppers
How the Honeymoon Gift Service works
- Once you’ve confirmed your honeymoon, we’ll set up your honeymoon website.
- You personalise it as little or as much as you’d like with details about your wedding and honeymoon.
- Your family and friends visit to contribute to your honeymoon and check wedding details.
- Guests can make a general contribution or buy a particular extra that’s on your itinerary, such as a balloon trip.
- Log in to a secure account area to update your website and keep track of contributions.
Personalise your honeymoon website
Telling your guests about the Honeymoon Gift Service
We’ll send you honeymoon gift cards to put in your invitations. The cards have all the details your guests will need to contribute to your honeymoon through your website.
The cards come in a range of designs. Just pick the one you like best and we’ll send you as many cards as you need.
Ways you can personalise your honeymoon website:
- Choose an overall theme to tie in with your honeymoon destination, picking from a library of our photos or using your own.
- Add details about the wedding day, such as the schedule of events.
- Include useful information for your guests, such as places they can stay and directions.
- Upload a photo of you both.
Honeymoon gift cards come in a range of designs
How you’ll receive your gifts
Eight weeks before your honeymoon, we’ll ask you to pay your final balance less the contributions already received. Your guests can carry on visiting your website and contributing until 3 days after you return. At this point, we’ll reimburse you with all additional contributions.
Speak to us about your honeymoon
If you're not sure where to go, we can help you choose your honeymoon destination. Please talk to one of our specialists, who can also tell you more about our gift service.
Make a contribution
Making a contribution to a honeymoon account couldn't be easier.
Choose from one of the two options below to contribute to a friend's or family member's trip and help them on their way to a truly unforgettable honeymoon.Online. Visit our honeymoon website and log in using a surname and the date of the wedding to make a secure contribution online.
DuVino SIP IT! His and Hers Unbreakable, Reusable, Food-Grade Silicone Wine Glasses - Set of 2 - Great Wedding and Anniversary Gift - Fun, Shatterproof Cups for Wine Lovers who Love to Go!
KONA French Press Coffee Tea & Espresso Maker, Black 34oz Teapot ~ Best Present Idea For Gifts
Home (Idylc Homes)
Stainless Steel Double Walled Mug - Vacuum Insulated, Large, Funny, Cool, German Beer Mug for Freezer; Also an Unique Big Coffee Mug for Men and Women; Premium 18/10 (SS316) Stainless Steel; 15 Ounces (Net) with Beer Barrel Shape; Comfortable Handle, Great for Seniors & People with Arthritis. A Perfect Father's Day Gift. Big Fun for Camping, Picnic, Bbq; Ideal for Travel; Cool Wedding Gifts for Groomsmen and Bridesmaid; Love It or Your Money Back Guarantee.
Kitchen (Pacific Powers)
Go Away Funny Glass Coffee Mug - Unique Novelty Gift for a Mom, Dad, Husband, Boyfriend, Wife, or Girlfriend - Cool Christmas Stocking Stuffer Idea or Birthday Present for Men & Women, Him or Her
Kitchen (Got Me Tipsy)
GRAPE-N-GO Flexible and Foldable Wine Bottles - Twin Pack! - The Flex, Fold & Roll Plastic Wine Bag Flask for Red and White Wine - Best Travel Accessory for Vino Lover on the Go. 2 Bottle Gift Set.
Kitchen (Digby International)