Travel Visa to Australia from USA
A quick guide for travel to, from, within or over the USA:
Step 1: Book your flight.
Step 2: Provide your Advance Passenger Information and Secure Flight Passenger Data through Manage Your Booking before we can issue your tickets. This information is mandatory for travel to the US.
Step 3: Your tickets will be issued once this information has been received.
Step 4: Apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) at the US Customs and Border Protection ESTA website. You can do this at any time before you travel.
Secure Flight and Advance Passenger Information Programs
For travel to, from, within or over the USA you must provide passenger information required by the US authorities under the Secure Flight and Advance Passenger Information System (APIS) programs.
The following information is mandatory:
- Each passenger's full name exactly as it appears on the passenger's travel document
- Date of birth
- Passport Number
- Country of passport issue
- Alien Registration Number (where applicable)
- Destination address in the USA (not required for US citizens and permanent residents) and country of residence for flights arriving into the US
- Redress Number* (if applicable)
What is the Secure Flight Program?
Secure Flight enables pre-screening of passenger information against USA Federal Government watch lists. Watch list matching applies to all domestic and international passengers travelling on flights into, out of, within, or over the USA. The stated objectives of the program are to:
- identify known and suspected terrorists;
- prevent individuals on the No Fly List (and in some circumstances, other watch lists maintained by the USA Federal Government) from boarding an aircraft to the USA;
- identify individuals on the Selectee List for enhanced screening to determine if they are permitted to board an aircraft;
- facilitate passenger air travel by allowing cleared passengers to continue with their travel to the USA; and
- protect individuals' privacy.
What happens to the Secure Flight information?
The airline must receive clearance from the Transport Security Administartion (TSA) for every passenger before that passenger is allowed to board a flight to, from, within or over the USA.
SCOTTeVEST Women's RFID Travel Vest, Gray, Medium
BAVIERA Women's Quilted Lightweight Vest, Medium
ExOfficio Women's Flyq Lite Vest, Light Khaki, Large
White Sierra Women's Sierra Point Traveller's Vest, Caviar, Small
Sports (White Sierra)
CampCo Humvee Safari Photo Vest - Khaki - Medium
Travelling to USA from Australia and need VISA advice? | Yahoo Answers
As an Australian citizen you are allowed to travel to the U.S. under the visa waiver program as a tourist for up to 90 days. Under the program you are not allowed to study or work. (I am sure you can get away with taking a 2 week course).Trying to obtain a visa is very complicated. Go to travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without and you can find out everything that you need to know.