Travelers Insurance Payments
At Travelers, we're committed to bringing you innovative insurance solutions that stay in-synch with your ever-changing life. Our yacht program provides comprehensive basic coverage, with personalized enhancements to match your individual needs. Our marine claim experts are on hand to assist you anytime. Your yacht is a luxury that you take great pride in. When you take to the water, protect your family, guests and your investment with the very best in marine insurance.
What sets Travelers yacht insurance apart from the rest?
- More inclusive basic coverage. Protection for which other carriers may demand additional premiums such as uninsured boater, personal property, medical payments, commercial towing, fuel spills, and dinghy.
- Broad physical damage coverage. Protection in the event of a collision with a submerged object or another boat.
- Protection and indemnity coverage. Provides liability coverage for bodily injury or damage to the property of others.
- Personal property coverage. Protects personal property on the yacht including, but not limited to, clothing, stereo system, cameras and other personal items.
- Towing and assistance coverage. Transports your yacht to a repair facility when it's inoperable and you're stranded. Gas delivery for boats and roadside assistance are also available.
Custom coverage options - Yachts 26 feet and longer
Travelers Yacht Program offers exceptional protection for your yacht with options to ensure maximum value.
- Hurricane escape reimbursement endorsement. Travelers will share 50 percent of the cost* to move the vessel to safety during a named windstorm watch or warning.
- Customized navigation territories. To match your needs.
- Dinghies/tenders.Under 16 feet with less than 25 horsepower.
- Lay-up discounts. For every month your yacht is kept out of the water.
*Up to $1, 000/per occurrence and $2, 000/per policy period.
Flexible pricing programs
You choose - Agreed Value or Actual Cash Value coverage. Agreed Value entitles you to the "replacement value" on most partial losses involving your vessel, its furniture, fixtures and electronic equipment. On yachts from 26 feet to 29 feet 11 inches, Actual Cash Value earns you a substantial premium discount. In the event of a loss, settlement is based upon a depreciated value.