Travel at Home jobs
Travel Outlook is a virtual hotel reservations company. We answer reservations calls for our hotel clients in North America and the Caribbean. We’re a stable, growing company, and we are looking for mature, professional people who enjoy working from home. When you’re working with us, you will receive reservation requests and inquiries from multiple hotels from around the country.
We all love working from home. It provides more free time, and because we can avoid the hour long drive to the office with gas at $4 a gallon or the packed subway. We can also avoid the loud mouth in the next cubicle, or having to worry about a work wardrobe.
We’re looking for full time and part time reservation agents. Prior hotel and/or work-from-home experience is preferred. You will be an employee.
So, if you are looking for a professional work-from-home opportunity, consider working with us. You’ll be required to have some basic equipment and Internet service available at your home office:
- A Windows XP or later computer system.
- A valid company-approved DSL/broadband internet service with minimum broadband capacity of 2Mb up/7 Mb down service speed.
- A dedicated landline or company-approved VOIP telephone.
Other essential items:
- Knowledge of basic hotel operation and services (not required, but important)
- A quiet home work environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong data entry and good overall writing skills
- Positive, sales-oriented phone personality
- Personal transportation to perform onsite tours of local clients
- Moderate to high general computer knowledge, including experience with specific hotel management systems, Microsoft Office products, 3rd party email applications (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.), virtual private networks, etc.
career with a lot of travel and being away from home a lot? | Yahoo Answers
He could be a highly paid pharmaceutical rep that has to travel to sell drugs for a major Company like Pfizer or Pliva, Teva, or Animus insulin pumps. These sales man make 100,000 a year and travel through out a territory of doctors, clinics, and hospitals.